7/26/2010

Marielyst,Denmark

Hi guys!
FINALLY internett, I swear. I was going MAD.

Have done a little shopping, but not much really. Might have something to do about the fact that my dad won't stay inside a clothingshop more than 30 secounds.

I've also descoverd a pretty akward flaw. Summerbrize. WHAT WAS I THINKING. Isn't it written summerbrEEze? Uh-my-god. I've got too much time on left with no internet, yesterday I read over 316 pages. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Well, I guess it's good that I've done some shopping. Have bought prezzies to my friends and also postcards. It's actually nice weather, haven't been needing those two pair of jeans ONCE.
And I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the houses here in Denmark, might move here simply because of them. Their old-fashion, so pwettyy.

Talk to you laterzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me