9/20/2010

ew

I'm going to write about something I believe almost every blogger has written about at least once. What the friggin media's doing to our heads!

Girls with beautiful bodies and shiny hair, dazzling smiles and pretty clothes steps in front of the mirror and says "EW". Am I the only one getting worried over this? Think about it, how many of your friends has complained about something over themselves? Myself, I get really tired of it. Even though how much I tell them they look gorgouse and I'd gladly swap bodies,clothes and you name it, with them they won't listen.

And it all comes down to what the media shows us. Skinny girls, with perfect makeup, labeld clothes and shoes and a big happy face. As if happines all depends on being pretty.

BUT if it depends on being pretty -what's pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me