9/30/2010

Make-up thingy

I'm not a make-up artist, so my make-up isn't flawless. This was just something I did for fun, yeahhhhh....


1. You take some sort of base on your eyelid. I prefer to use primer over, it evens the skin and the make-up stays throughout the day, but other products like foundation will also work. 
2. You take the lightest color of the three you've picked out (dark, medium and light) all over your lid.
3. Take your medium color on 1/3 of your lid, and on your crease. It doesn't matter to make it look perfect, because you're going to blend it in later.
4. You blend the two shadows together. 
5. You take your eyeliner right above your eyelashes, it's supposed to be thick and not a thin or perfect line. Blend it out a little, and put on LOADS of mascara. 


Violá!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me