10/21/2010

errrr-what?!


I saw the most bizarre thing ever this morning! I woke (as usual a little late) and did my makeup and got dressed. Nothing seemed to be anything but normal. But then...........

I went downstairs to make myself breakfast - yoghurt and corn flakes. Then I looked outside my window, and it was raining. Oh, that's just typical isn't it? But no!
 Was it? Could it be? How could that be? It was October, right? And it hasn't actually been Halloween yet. It is still autumn, right?


So why the hell was it SNOWING outside?! White, small snowflakes on the size of a corn flake. Loads of it fell lightly from high above. Snow. Snow! In friggin OCTOBER.


Good news is that it all melted away by the end of the day! Has it been snowing where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me