11/10/2010

Over analyzzzzing

If there's one thing every girl have in common it would be over analyzing mostly everything we hear/see. Every time a girl talks to a guy she kinda likes, or sometimes just whenever- she will pull out small sentences or small things she sees him do. Maybe a certain way he says something, or asks her about. Then, approximately five minutes after they part she'll call her best friend. 
"What do you think he meant by that? Like, he couldn't just mean anything - he was trying to tell me something right?" Girls all over the world will loose sleep because of these questions. And as if it wasn't worse that we alone can manage to go crazy with question, we always have a couple of friends who gladly ask some more. Even my blog is all about over analyzing!



I can only imagine how scared boys might be just listening to a conversation between two best friends. I often catch myself thinking "do guys think like us?". Sometimes I go crazy when I listen to other peoples conversations - oh my god he clearly doesn't want you to talk to him! Would it be as easy to tell that to my best friend? Would I sit next to her and say "Don't worry about it hunny, he obviously want you. He did ask you what you were doing this weekend!"


Now we have to ask ourselves - is it healthy the way we think and analyze every thing people say? Are we ruining our own possibilities for a relationships by over analyzing something?

2 comments:

  1. thats just soooo true! i like the way norwegain girls think, i wish it was like that here in america.. by the way, i love your blog
    -megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think you ruin your relationships by being over-analyzing things. Because every girl does this. But I think.. by making a huge deal out of everything he does, you're kind of making up a relationship in your mind. Like the reality is totally different than what you think. Maybe he loves you less or more than you think. And.. if you're upsessing over this guy who you're trying to figure out, maybe you're overlooking this other guy, who is actually interested in you. Just some thoughts..

    ReplyDelete

Cool people following me