12/25/2010

My christmas

Hope everyone had a nice time yesterday (for those who lives in countries whcich celebrate christmas on the 24th). I’ve had some problems lately with my computer. First I had one, but it was so old, it took like 10 minutes to start up and then 10 minutes to start the Internet. Then I got my big sister’s computer, which ended up useless and I started using the other computer again! Long story short, I finally got a brand new computer for christmas. I love it so much, it’s mine and so much better than the other ones. So today I’ve been watching The O.C (Rødt hjerte) and I’ve installed like, thousands of different things to my NEW computer.

Hope all my friends in England have a wonderful celebration today, and to everyone else celebrating today! Have a wonderful christmas :)

imageimage

image

I love wathcing The O.C

Happy Chrismukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me