3/06/2011

Boys and their shoes

If there's one thing I just can't stand, it's boys who doesn't use proper shoes. My heart drops to my stomach most of the times. Seriously, how hard can it be?

This one time, I was at the cinema with my bestfriend. We saw a guy. Worst thing was that he was a couple a years older than us, and even he couldn't use a proper pair of shoes! At first, we didn't notice the shoes. His clothes looked abnormally good. Mostly, guys just wear a random t-shirt and some hoodie over it, but this guy really had put some thought to his outfit. Oh, had I only known what was on his feet. 

SERIOUSLY GUYS. Why is it so hard to buy a pair of Converse? Why on earth do you match a suit with trainers?







I get it if you're off to training, because they're TRAINERS. Why can't boys buy cool sneakers - like, adidas or nike? If you don't like Converse, there're plenty of other alternatives than old worn-out trainers.




 Girls, back me up on this one!

2 comments:

  1. enig! hate når gutter bruke sånne sko :S men forstår de jo litt då, har ikje så mye å velge mellom.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first ones, the ones like hiking shoes. They look comfortable and good.
    The rest looks awful, and i wouldn't wear it.

    Most girls wear really uncomfortable shoes as well and look really bad with them, so that it's not appreciable to look at the feet, tough some girls have esthetically really beautyful feet

    ReplyDelete

Cool people following me