6/21/2010

The best of the best

Also known as summer. Season of long, warm nights. Flirting, shopping, sun, hitting the beach and having quality time with your favorite people.



I absolutely love the summer, what's not to like? Except the allergi, there's nothing wrong with it. And my summer starts tomorrow as it's the last day at school. Then it's me, friends and two months of lazyness!



You cannot imagine how much I needed this holiday. School doesn't make my schedual as free as I hoped for, and my job does not help me at all. But then again, I couldn't live my life and shop as much as I do, if I didn't have those monthly incomes. Espacially since I'm saving up for the best trip ever! MALTA 2011, with the best girl in the world. Three weeks of endless fun.'




But that's not until next summer, so let's focus on this one. I'm not doing anything special this summer, not going anywhere. FUN. But I like to think of it that I save all the fun for next summer.



So now I hope you get why I blog - because I'm staying home when all my friends aren't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me