6/22/2010

The last meal

Today I had my last school breakfast at 8 o´clock with my three best girls. We like to call ourselves as the fabulous four (of course we're not serious...). It was a fab breakfast we'd put together, but time slipped by and we managed to get at school about fifteen minutes late. And since I'm the only fab four who isn't in the same class as the others I needed an excuse. "uh.. I overslept?" - yeah, great.


So I guess it's summer now, but why doesn't it feel like it? People say it's because we haven't had as good weather like we use to before summer, but is it really sun and rising tempeture that makes me feel summer-ish? Nu-uuh, I hope it'll show up adventually :-)

Am I the only one who isn't feeling the summerbrize?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me