6/23/2010

The Bitch

I had a haircut today, didn't cut much though. On the way home to take the bus I had to wait about 20 minutes before it showed up, yeah that's how I want to spend my summer (if you think about it, every secound you don't do anything is a waste of summertime!).



Now I'm going to the beach with some friends. Today it's st.hans, I don't know what that would mean for english people/none-norwegian. But it's an excuse for people to gather and make a big bonfire.

I've been thinking, shouldn't the beach be called "the bitch"? Think about all the hours you've been thinking and dreading about going there at summer. Haven't you been eating healthier, worked out and obsessed about being fit for the beach? Is it really worth it? A person probably use most of their time before summer to get their body more beach-perfect, then about two months after that it's over.
Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me