10/31/2010

Online dating

All over the world you can see big posters and adds about finding your "soulmate". Such as ; "Want to find that special person? Sign up for a chance to find YOUR soulmate!" Dating online, and finding that special person is all over the internet. You'll see commercial for it all over the world, and it's like - for real?


For me, it's a little difficult to imagine finding my future husband through internet. You never know how trustworthy people are over internet. They can lie about anything, and you can as well. It is way too insecure for me to even consider it. 

And the whole illusion about meeting the love of my life on a computer makes it all a bit unromantic. What would I tell my kids? "Oh, well. I saw his profile on this online dating website, and I saw he too liked walks on the beach.."


Yeah, maybe people do fall in love on these dating websites. And maybe online dating is the new modern thing, in the future maybe that's how we all will date. 


What about you - do you believe in online dating? Yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me