12/23/2010

Crawings

We all have, from time to time, crawings. And I'm not sure if it's just me, but they tend to appear at christmas time. Espescially when I know I don't have any money, I shouldn't buy anything because:

1. You can't be sure if you're getting it as a christmaspresent!
2. January-sales
3. You have to spend your money on other peoples gifts

Don't get me wrong, I love shopping presents. Just seeing the expression on their faces when they see what they get is worth the money! But, as I am shopping for other people, I'm looking after things for myself as well. Lately, I've been torturing myself by clicking in to websites such as www.asos.com or www.net-a-porter.com and www.modcloth.com . It's like, I see loads of clothes, jewlery, bags and shoes. It's mental suicide! Urh. My crawing, at this very moment is a job that pays well with little effort. I need money, because I need those shoes.



Alexander McQueen


And I need that dress!!!!
Lanvin 
Lanvin

So, my crawing is money. Yes, I know how superficial it sounds - but sometimes we all should spend a little money on ourselves. And when we do it, we should do it right. Don't you think it's better to buy less for more, with proper quality - rather than buying loads for less, that gets ruined easier? What's your crawing right now?


So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me