12/19/2010

The Perfect Gift

Hey guys!
Long time, no blogging. Yeah, I know. It haz been buzy yez.

Anyways, soonly it is christmas. I can't wait, it'll be fun. I love christmas, it's my favourite holiday. Only negative thing is the time before christmas eve. The christmas shopping. I can feel the panick spreading inside me only thinking about it! It is the worst thing finding a present to someone you love. You want them to be happy, and the present to be surprising. As if you know better what the person wants, than the person itself. I come to wonder, is there such a thing as the perfect gift?

Will the perfect gift be a personal gift, or a material gift? I would rather have a gift that ment something, than get a t-shirt. What would you like? What do you want for christmas?

1 comment:

Cool people following me