1/01/2011

Happy Holidays

For two weeks now I've been doing nothing but eating things blocking my vains, and watching The O.C. I wish I'd used my time doing things I normally don't have time for. Oh well, maybe next time. Monday it's time for school (I swear I can hear screaming inside my head everytime I think about it). You'd think we'd have some more energy than when we left, but no. My bottle of energy is empty.

Since I'm a bad blogger this will be all the information you're getting. I'm actually thinking about changing blog. The constant embarrassment I feel when I write summerbrize is something I can't live with much longer. So either I go slid my wrists and drown myself in a puddle, or I change the name of the blog. I think the last choice is less effortless, so bring on some names and give me some inspo... and help me use my brain less... - thankyou.

By the way, H&M spring collection has loads of pretty things! Can't wait to spend all my money.
So long, suckers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me