1/07/2011

Illegal

There should be a law saying "when under stress, deadlines, or in situations/times one should be able to go to school/work/outside - it is forbidden to get sick".

Two times in under a month? Really? What horrible thing have I done to deserve it? First week at school after christmas holiday, and I get sick. Lucky you, you might think. Think twice. Three days kept hostage in my own house is pretty dramatic. I have about zero energy left, after two days of throwing up (was that too much information?..hmm) and no consuming of food. Aahh.. the good times.
This was me, in male version.

It was really the worst timing of my life. At my school we're having this musical next week, Tuesday to be precise. And I've already missed out on two rehearsels. So, tomorrow it is on from 12:00-16:00 and on Sunday it is on from 14:00-20:00. Good times, once again. Kidding, I love working on the musical! 

So.. This is me, trying to take a few photos, they're all really pretty.


This is a picture of me, looking satisfied because I'm no longer sick..

"oh, were you taking a picture of me? I didn't know"

I'll spare you from the other picture, I don't think you'd handle them.
 

Have a great weekend, people.  
So long.

1 comment:

Cool people following me