7/05/2010

Do you love me?

We all have to make choices in life - to lie or not to lie? Is it worth lying to a person just because he/she loves you, even if you don't love him/her?

Could you ever lie about this? Love. Four letters, not difficult to pronounce. But seems to me as the word love often get stuck in our throats. Why is it like that? For me, to use the word love is a big deal. I couldn't just say it to anyone. Love is deep, so why would people lie about it?

Hate to say it, but main reasons are: power, money, safety, guilt. Women and men all over the world seek after power and money. And they often use love as a trick to get what they want. People find comfort in relationships they know. But if you know you're feelings aren't the same as your partner - is it fair?

Guilt. Suddenly you went from having fun to dead serious love. How did it happen? Was it something you said? How can you make it up? Would you be able to lie to yourself and someone who loves you?


When it comes to love you can't be sure of much. But of one thing I'm sure, you can't love someone else unless you love yourself. So the real question is: Do I love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me