7/05/2010

Help me please

Three weeks.

THREE WEEKS without Internet or some sort of communication with the world outside. OK, no Internet (have phone so can call and text). Am going on road trip with my family(...) around in Denmark, Germany and Sweden. Excited about shopping, but how they think I will enjoy this trip I cannot see.

Don't know what I'm supposed to do with the blog, unless I convince my parents about buying this Internet-thingy that I can have with me. If not I might have to write blog posts before and make my friends post them out for me. Oh gosh... WHY and WHY is it always me this things happens to?

Of course am happy I'm going somewhere this summer, but now I'm used to the blog. Writing a new thing every night, questioning almost everything there is about relationships.

Three weeks... GAAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people following me